Monday 20 May 2013

"Farmerlot"

Hi there,

We have recently moved to Tauranga from Whangarei. I enjoy having a kitchen garden and are missing my garden beds. So I decided that while I am waiting for some new garden beds to be up and running at the new house that I would join the Lets get growing Community Garden here in Otumoetai/Matua, Tauranga.

Check them out Here.

This means that I can start growing produce straight away and also start to meet more people too. I met some lovely people today who offered advice and some help to get me up and running.


Here is my plot before I started planting this morning.


Photo showing one end of my plot.

Photo showing this end of plot.

Although the garden is in town it is very peaceful and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the morning than planting in the sunshine.

Come back soon to check my progress. I love getting comments, so don't hestate to leave one.

Donna-Maree



1 comment:

  1. Love the title! Looks a great set up down there.

    ReplyDelete